Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Blogging Debut

Hi Folks


Welcome to my little part of the world. Here you'll find stuff that I've either made, or been inspired by or things that generally interest me and my loved ones :)


I enjoy a variety of mediums and am always looking to learn new ones! 
CG art (2D and 3D) and Clay Modelling Miniatures are stuff that I do and enjoy. I'd love to invite you to check out some of my work over at http://quirkypink.deviantart.com/


However, I love to experiment and have recently tried my hands at some DIY clothing, will post about those soon. 


Questions, Critiques (hopefully constructive) and general hellos are always appreciated and looked forward too, I'll leave you with some of the work I've done.




Midnight's Angel




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment